As we head into the New Year, many of us will think about what changes we would like to make moving forward to enhance our lives and be healthier or happier. When you make your New Year's resolution list for 2020, we challenge you to make at least one resolution for your vehicle.
Owning a vehicle is a huge investment and many car owners are guilty of neglecting their car's needs, whether that be with maintenance or just keeping it clean. Here are some of our ideas of what resolutions you can make for your vehicle for 2020:
- Aim to keep your vehicle cleaner by purchasing a trash bag that can hang on a seat to discard any garbage. Also try to throw away any drinks or food as you consume them and avoid leaving these items in your vehicle overnight or for extended periods of time.
- Try to have your vehicle washed and waxed more often to preserve the exterior of your vehicle.
- Follow your vehicle's factory recommended maintenance schedule to be better about getting your vehicle serviced when needed.
- Never miss an oil change or have one done after it is needed.
- Have your vehicle regularly inspected to catch small issues early on before they turn into larger and more expensive repairs.
- Try to avoid parking in directly sunlight to preserve the paint job of your vehicle.
- Drive safer and always obey traffic laws for your safety and the safety of others.
We hope that one or more of these resolutions ideas will be an inspiration to you to make changes in 2020 when it comes to your vehicle. For all of your car's needs throughout the new year, bring your car into the experts here at A-1 Auto Repair or give us a call today!